A world-wide look at of chance and sentiment on one chart in two proportions! Vertically in the rating table, and then horizontally across the horizon of time. Quick, straightforward and powerful.
No numerous screens, no several PCs, no crowded screens, no chasing from a person timeframe to another and back again again. It is all here allowing you to make prompt decisions in seconds.
The Quantum Forex Heatmap right away shows the “hottest” and “coldest” places of the forex landscape. Vertically, 28 forex pairs are stated which are ranked from the most bullish pair (best) to the most bearish pair (bottom) and which pull the facts from the Quantum Currency Matrix. And this is where it gets intriguing: horizontally, the performance scores of each individual currency pair are displayed in 9 timeframes which are 1 moment, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, hourly, 4 hours, daily, weekly, and regular monthly.
Just about every cell of the Quantum Forex Heatmap is colour coded which helps make it possible to interpret it immediately with just a look, much like searching at a subtle thermal imagery scanner, but for foreign exchange. If you check out out the indicator, you will see how straightforward and intuitive the structure is, but let’s just extend on it listed here.
If we start with the efficiency scores. This is the price the indicator assigns to just about every forex pair representing how positively or negatively its selling price moved more than a particular interval. It can be both of the two hues based on its value, and this is the shade coding used when viewing the currency pairs Across the time horizon – the horizontal!
- Environmentally friendly – if the forex pair’s general performance score is favourable.
- Pink – if the currency pair’s effectiveness score is unfavorable
- Eco-friendly – if the currency pair’s overall performance rating is good.
- Red – if the forex pair’s general performance rating is destructive
Nonetheless, the pairs are then rated VERTICALLY using a dynamic graded coloration code, transitioning from inexperienced, to yellow and to purple in that buy. The performance scores of the currency pairs in 9 timeframes are extra jointly. The currency pairs are then ranked by their sum from the most beneficial to the most detrimental, and are shade coded as follows:
- Environmentally friendly shades – the sum of the currency pair’s efficiency scores in 9 timeframes, and weighted accordingly, is nicely higher than the fulcrum of zero.
- Yellow shades – the sum of the currency pair’s efficiency scores in 9 timeframes, and weighted accordingly, is comparatively flat and all around the fulcrum of . It can both be favourable or detrimental but trails the quantities closest to .
- Purple shades – the sum of the currency pair’s efficiency scores in 9 timeframes, and weighted appropriately, is nicely under the fulcrum of zero.
- Environmentally friendly shades – the sum of the forex pair’s efficiency scores in 9 timeframes, and weighted accordingly, is effectively above the fulcrum of zero.
- Yellow shades – the sum of the forex pair’s effectiveness scores in 9 timeframes, and weighted accordingly, is reasonably flat and close to the fulcrum of . It can both be beneficial or detrimental but trails the figures closest to .
- Pink shades – the sum of the forex pair’s efficiency scores in 9 timeframes, and weighted appropriately, is very well under the fulcrum of zero.
The gradation of coloration is dynamic. Hence the changeover of hues will count totally on the sum of the currency pair’s functionality scores in the 9 timeframes as stated higher than. As with all our other indicators, this is dynamic and is consistently shifting in genuine time to replicate the ebb and circulation of sentiment across the timeframes.
The indicator applies a weighting in the rating ladder to mirror the truth that a craze in a slower timeframe has a better importance than one particular in a more rapidly timeframe.
Stepping back, the altering colors deliver a heatmap reflecting the relative effectiveness of the 28 forex pairs across ALL timeframes in realtime. This presents a horizontal examination of the currency pairs across time. This is immensely potent and empowering you as a trader to make apparent, sensible and rapidly conclusions. The heatmap tends to make the complicated environment of foreign exchange, uncomplicated and obvious. Just one workspace providing data from 252 charts!